What will I have to pay?
- Fees are £10.50 per session from September 5th 2016 payable daily or weekly / monthly / half-termly / termly in advance. We accept payment by cash, cheque, direct bank transfer and childcare vouchers.
- Early drop off’s between 8.30am and 9.00am are charged at £2.00 unless taken as part of the free Early Years Entitlement for eligible children.
- All children are eligible for up to 15 hours free under the Early Years Entitlement from the term after their third birthday.
- As from September 2017, working parents/carers of 3 and 4 year olds may be eligible for a further 15 hours’ free childcare (30 hours in total). The online checker for parents/carers for the extended free childcare entitlement must be completed through a HMRC online service called Childcare Choices. www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
- Up to 15 Hours Early Years Entitlement may also be available for 2 year olds in the term after their second birthday.
- Each child's attendance at the group is conditional upon continued payment of any necessary fees and/or eligibility for Early Years Entitlement or equivalent. Those who find themselves in difficulty making payments should speak to the Preschool Manager at the earliest opportunity so that special arrangements may be made to assist wherever possible. Children sponsored by the Local Authority are also welcomed.
- Please ask the Preschool Manager for more information if required.
Fees are reviewed regularly by New Life Church Ministries (Sleaford).